Facilities and Maintenance Supervisor – Restaurants
Work Location: Irvine, CA
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Reports To: Director
Work Schedule: Flexible, Hybrid (3 days at office/ 2 days at home)
A growing restaurant group is looking for an experienced Facilities and Maintenance Supervisor to join their team. The F&M Supervisor is expected to maintain the extensive portfolio of restaurants across states by ensuring the daily work orders associated with restaurant maintenance, preventative maintenance, maintenance programs, program rollouts, asset replacement, and leasehold improvement projects are completed in company standards with hands-on repairs and by outside vendors and contractors (including managing timelines, third party vendors, contractors, suppliers, budgets, and costs.) Must have the flexibility to frequently travel to the restaurants in the field by car and plane which may include weekend and overnight trips.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Manage and coordinate work orders on the management system (EcoTrak) by scheduling maintenance and repair in timely and efficient manner.
• Travel to the designated location and perform technical repair/replace and maintenance activities including but not limited to HVAC and Refrigeration, building and cooking equipment, plumbing, electrical, painting, flooring, roofing, signage, and general maintenance. Interpret manuals, schematics, plans and specifications.
• Carry out assessments and preventive maintenance programs at field restaurant locations. Address concerns, estimate time and costs, initiate corrective action plan, provide updates and follow up on repairs/projects with Restaurant Managers, Operation Directors, and Director of Facilities.
• Document work orders, repairs and projects with the management portal and reports. Report irregular issues and repairs to escalate course of actions and solutions.
• Perform vendor management through sourcing, assessing and managing quality and performance including timelines to ensure works done by contractors and suppliers are in align with the company’s expectations and standards. Develop scope of work and review capital appropriations for accuracy to properly address maintenance and capital construction issues to vendors.
• Assist the field restaurants with emergency work orders and provide troubleshooting over the phone and emails to diagnose repairs.
• Execute inspection, maintenance and repair with knowledge in building codes, safety regulations and city ordinances (such as OSHA) applied.
• Maintain inventory levels and order replacement parts as necessary from approved vendors.
• Develop new facility programs, equipment rollouts and replacements to extend the life of your equipment, reduce downtime and cut down on reactive maintenance costs.
• Other duties as requested by Management.
• 3+ years of maintenance, mechanical and facilities knowledge and skills
• Experience maintaining and repairing commercial kitchen equipment
• Certification in HVAC, Refrigeration and/or EPA (plus)
• Compensation Package (Base Salary, Annual Cash Bonus, Stock Option), Medical, Dental and Vision Insurances, Basic Life and AD&D Insurances, PTO, PSL, Paid Holidays, Company Discount
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Location/Region: Irvine, CA