Responsible for day to day office operations and procedures, and performs various clerical duties in an office. Manages all facility related activities at the property. Coordinates employee moves/adds/changes. Monitors work order requests expeditiously and brings them to a satisfactory conclusion. Functions as liaison with building property management. Also responsible for mailroom and receptionist responsibilities.
• Maintain facilities in good working conditions.
Coordinates and managed vendor/service provider activities.
• Coordinates with other GSS support functions (IS/Repro/Security).
• Responsible for arranging for after hours heating, ventilating, and air conditioning as needed.
• Acquires, distributes, and disposes furniture as needed with approval from GSS Region Manager or Deputy Region Manager.
• Orders supplies from corporate vendors for departments/staff as needed.
• Coordinates offices assignments and moves.
• Manages off-site storage.
• Reviews facilities projects with GSS Region Manager or Deputy Region Manager for approval.
• Coordinates with GSS Region Manager or Deputy Region Manager on all facilities related matters.
• Coordinates with Talent Management to on-board and off-board employees.
• Manages equipment maintenance and supplies.
• Acts as Security/Emergency Coordinator, supporting office business continuity plan if needed.
• Prepares and plans for annual budget as needed.
• Acts as member of Office Safety Committee.
• Ensures the availability/maintenance of AEDs (Automated External Defibrillator), fire extinguishers, and first aid supplies.
• Coordinates Health and Safety training and testing.
• Handles incoming and outgoing mail, supply ordering and distribution, and facility maintenance as it pertains to office space and phones.
• Maintains visitor sign-in book and emergency evacuation plan.
• Act as Emergency 911 Desk Respondent.
• Processes OCR’s for vendor invoices, and submits for payment.
• Assigns/Monitors Alternative Workplace Strategies (hotelling) space and report usage monthly.
• Attends scheduled facility team meetings.
• Ensures adherence to all corporate, contractual, ethics and safety standards, policies and procedures.
• May maintain appearance of conference rooms/break areas/common areas.
• Performs other responsibilities unique to the location.
High school diploma (or equivalent) and at least 3-8 years of relevant experience. Some college level education or facilities related certification coursework preferred.
Strong written and oral communication, organizational, interpersonal skills, and customer service skills are required. Additionally, a demonstrated proficiency in the use of internet search engines, electronic mail systems, and spreadsheets is required. A working knowledge of company policies and procedures is preferred.
Ability to work on individual tasks and team tasks.
Ability to work with various levels of staff.
Must function effectively under time constraints, schedule workload to meet deadlines, and have the ability to prioritize.
Applies knowledge and skills to details of work.
Location/Region: Aiken, SC